Step 1 of 16
Current Course: Congrats, You’re Pregnant! Now what? Here are your first steps
The positive pregnancy test changes your life in an instant. It may seem like those nine months until you meet your baby are very far away, but they will fly by before you know it. In those early days, there are many things you can do that will help you as your pregnancy progresses, from eating and exercising in a healthy way to setting a budget and choosing a doctor. You have just gotten what may be the most exciting news ever – Congrats, You’re Pregnant! Now what? Here are your first steps.
Table of Contents
- Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Baby Gender Predictor
- Gender Predictor Tool
- Gender Predictor Quiz
- 6 Pregnancy Myths Revealed
- Quick Tips: How to Combat Morning Sickness
- Planning Ahead
- Choosing the Right Obstetrician and Hospital
- First Trimester
- Why Should I Save My Baby’s Cord Blood?
- Due Date Calculator
- Hazardous Activities to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Saving Money BEFORE Baby Arrives
- How To Avoid Health Complications During Pregnancy
- Pregnant & Looking Great!
- How to Create Healthy Recipes for Pregnancy
We've compiled relevant articles and videos into easy to use courses, allowing you to save time and find the resources you are looking for in one place. Above, you can see the items included in this course. On the right and left of the screen you'll see arrows that allow you to navigate forward or backward as needed. It really is that simple!